Mold might not seem as devastating as water or fire damage, but it's still a dangerous home invader. Mold is a fungal allergen, and even those without allergies can suffer an allergic reaction to certain types of mold. Some molds even produce toxins that can make you sick and have health issues.
Mold is always caused by an underlying moisture problem and can require professional remediation. If not treated properly, mold can return and cause more damage. Call 2 the Rescue, LLC today to schedule a home inspection to assess potential mold damage and air quality concerns.
Mold removal is a multistep process. 2 the Rescue, LLC rids your home of this fungal invader by:
Free your family from the dangers of mold by calling 2 the Rescue, LLC today at 616-874-0007.